Has COVID fatigue impacted the engagement of your employees? If so, listen as Cindy and Martha share the many ways assessments can unlock employee engagement! Here are the outcomes you can create within your own organization!
1. Communication is the foundation for building trust and engagement. Learning your own communication preferences and how each employee prefers to be communicated fills the gaps of understanding that can negatively affect employee engagement.
2. Teamwork can also be enhanced greatly when everyone knows the assessment results of the whole team. Understanding the strengths of your teammates enables them to be leveraged so everyone's gifts are leveraged and differences can be resolved more readily.
3. Assessments create transparency within your organization. A culture of trust and understanding happens when employees feel their leaders are investing in these assessment tools to grow their employees.
4. Assessments help identify areas for growth and development, again an investment that keeps employees engaged and satisfied working for you.
5. Lastly, productivity can be positively impacted when employees realize their motivational and developmental needs are being met at work. Managers can be mindful about how each employee prefers to work and make sure that happens.